We are looking for Business Analysts to join our Nepal team.
The Business Analysts will act as a liaison between management, clients and technical professionals.
- Female candidates
- Knowledge of technical documentation and overviewing project specifications
- Knowledge of websites, content management systems (CMS), software applications and mobile apps
- Knowledge of client management systems and project management tools.
- A bachelor’s degree in information management, business administration or computer science is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Facilitation and elicitation skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Manage projects and communicate with clients.
- Coordinate, meet and collaborate with management and clients to understand and evaluate business processes.
- Manage the development and launch of innovative new websites.
- Communicate with clients and delegate jobs to the development team.
- Update website content.
- Manage change requests related to the working project plans to meet deadlines.
- Develop, administer and publish an open list of projects, problems and assigned tasks.
- Use and specify tools to create project diagrams, flowcharts and written specifications.
- Participate in or provide training to clients, interpreting and translating functional technical terms to make them understandable to the clients.
- Provide project status updates to management and clients.
Interested business analysts can apply with cover letter and updated CV to [email protected]