We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join our Nepal Team.
- 1+ year work experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of digital marketing or online advertising
- Excellent writing skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative approach
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to ‘sell’ your ideas
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creating and executing social media campaigns across major social media profiles.
- Managing the development and launch of innovative new websites.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of websites. Manage and implement changes across the sites to optimise performance.
- Communicate with clients and delegate jobs to the development team.
- Drive online traffic to the company website and track conversion rates to make improvements to its performance.
- Updating website content
- Measuring, tracking, reporting and analysing marketing campaigns.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support channel and product growth utilising a range of techniques which could include paid search, SEO, social media and PPC.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing against agreed KPIs
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Advising about new trends.
- Competitor research and analysis.
Interested digital marketers can apply with cover letter and updated CV to [email protected]