We are looking for Quality Assurance & Quality Control Interns to join our Nepal team. The QA/QC Interns will be responsible for ensuring the quality of digital products and services while working closely with the engineering team.
They will work alongside a Senior QA Engineer who will help mentor and guide them in their role.
Required Positions: Few
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Related Certifications will be a plus point
- Good knowledge of software development processes and lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of version control system such as git
- Understand Requirements
- Manage Documentation
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Collaborate with seniors to improve existing systems
- Work on multiple existing and new projects
Interested candidates can apply with cover letter and updated CV to [email protected].