We are looking for Software Engineer Interns to join our Nepal team.
The Software Engineer Interns will be responsible for developing custom solutions and existing products of the company while working closely with the engineering team.
They will work alongside a Senior Software Engineer or Software Engineer who will help mentor and guide them in their role.
This position reports to the Technical Lead and Operations Manager.
Required Positions: Few
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Related Certifications will be a plus point
- Experience at web scripting languages: HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with PHP language and Laravel framework and/or WordPress
- Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of good SEO practices
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of version control system such as git
- Develop and maintain web projects in Laravel and/or WordPress
- Implement new designs
- Work with project managers and other colleagues to understand and deliver business solutions
- Collaborate with seniors to improve existing systems
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Work on multiple existing and new projects
- Test and verify functional requirements
Interested candidates can apply with cover letter and updated CV to [email protected] before July 20, 2018.