Are you passionate about web development and eager to learn new technologies? Do you want to work on real-world projects and gain valuable experience in the industry? If yes, then SoftNEP has an exciting opportunity for you!
SoftNEP is a leading technology company that specializes in software development, web design, mobile app development, digital marketing, and e-commerce solutions to clients across the globe. With a track record of success, we are committed to fostering young talent and providing an engaging learning environment for aspiring DevOps engineers.
As a DevOps Engineer Intern, you will:
- Learn and apply the best practices of DevOps methodology and culture
- Use various tools and technologies to automate tasks such as source code management, configuration management, testing, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Provide metrics and feedback on software quality and performance
- Continuously learn and improve your skills and knowledge
To be a successful DevOps Engineer Intern at SoftNEP, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related field
- A strong interest and passion for DevOps and software development
- A basic understanding of one or more programming languages (such as Java, PHP, C++, etc.)
- A basic understanding of Linux operating system and server administration
- A willingness to learn new tools and technologies
- A good communication and teamwork skills
- A problem-solving and analytical mindset
This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable experience and exposure in the field of DevOps. You will work with a talented and supportive team of professionals who will mentor you and help you grow your skills. You will also have a chance to work on real-world projects that have an impact on thousands of users around the world.
How to Apply
Step 1You will need to fill up the application form given below.
Step 2We’ll evaluate your application and review your CV.
Step 3If shortlisted an online interview appointment will be arranged.
Step 4If selected, we will call you for an on-site test.
Step 5If chosen our team shall reach out to you.
- Sales and Marketing Interns
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Laravel Developer Interns
- Software Engineering Interns
- Quality Control & Assurance Interns
- Business Comm & Support Interns
- DevOps Engineering Interns
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Telemarketing & Support Executive
- Digital Marketing and Customer Care Interns