Are you passionate about web development and eager to learn new technologies? Do you want to work on real-world projects and gain valuable experience in the industry? If yes, then SoftNEP has an exciting opportunity for you!
SoftNEP is a leading technology company that specializes in software development, web design, mobile app development, digital marketing, and e-commerce solutions to clients across the globe. With a track record of success, we are committed to fostering young talent and providing an engaging learning environment for aspiring DevOps engineers.
As a DevOps Engineer Intern, you will:
- Learn and apply the best practices of DevOps methodology and culture
- Use various tools and technologies to automate tasks such as source code management, configuration management, testing, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Provide metrics and feedback on software quality and performance
- Continuously learn and improve your skills and knowledge
To be a successful DevOps Engineer Intern at SoftNEP, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related field
- A strong interest and passion for DevOps and software development
- A basic understanding of one or more programming languages (such as Java, PHP, C++, etc.)
- A basic understanding of Linux operating system and server administration
- A willingness to learn new tools and technologies
- A good communication and teamwork skills
- A problem-solving and analytical mindset
This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable experience and exposure in the field of DevOps. You will work with a talented and supportive team of professionals who will mentor you and help you grow your skills. You will also have a chance to work on real-world projects that have an impact on thousands of users around the world.