We are looking for tech savvy people interested to build their career in digital marketing and outreach.
This is a paid internship program and after three months the company might offer you a job role in the company.
- Bachelor Degree, in progress; pursuing a degree in IT or Management.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to work well with groups and as an individual.
- Possess positive attitude with an ability to learn new technologies.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Flexible along with the ability to operate within a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrate practical experiences.
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative approach
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to ‘sell’ your ideas
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creating and executing social media campaigns across major social media profiles.
- Managing the development and launch of innovative new websites.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of websites. Manage and implement changes across the sites to optimise performance.
- Communicate with clients and delegate jobs to the development team.
- Drive online traffic to the company website and track conversion rates to make improvements to its performance.
- Updating website content
- Measuring, tracking, reporting and analysing marketing campaigns.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support the channel and product growth utilising a range of techniques which could include paid search, SEO, social media and PPC.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing against agreed KPIs
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Advising about new trends.
- Competitor research and analysis.
Interested candidates can apply with cover letter and updated CV to [email protected].