We are looking for tech savvy people interested to build their career in customer care and support.
This is a paid internship program and after three months the company will on-board you on a long term basis.
The role is key for learning the areas of software product knowledge, the technologies in the IT process and developing excellent customer care skills.
- Aid in the service desk functions, answering the general support email & phone requests and creating support cases to provide solutions.
- Apply problem solving skills and knowledge of company software (RaraCMS) & services to perform client support.
- Gather client as well as product requirements.
- Maintain project logs.
- Prepare CMS manuals.
- Provide CMS training to customers.
- Maintain meeting minutes.
- System testing and prepare test reports.
- Bachelor Degree, in progress; pursuing a degree in of Information Technology or Software Engineering.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to work well with groups and as an individual.
- Possess positive attitude with an ability to learn new technologies.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Flexible along with the ability to operate within a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrate practical experiences.