We are looking for Frontend Engineering Interns to join our Nepal team.
The Frontend Engineering Interns will be responsible for developing UIs for custom solutions and existing products of the company while working closely with the engineering team.
They will work alongside a Senior Frontend Engineer or Frontend Engineer who will help mentor and guide them in their role.
This position reports to the Technical Lead and Operations Manager.
Required Positions: Few
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Related Certifications will be a plus point
- Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle
- Experience at web scripting languages: HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor like SASS
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of version control system such as Git
- Develop designs with HTML and CSS
- Develop interactive and user-friendly UIs
- Work with project managers and other colleagues to understand and deliver business solutions
- Test and verify all usability requirements
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Work on multiple existing and new projects
How to Apply
Step 1You will need to fill up the application form given below.
Step 2We’ll evaluate your application and review your CV.
Step 3If shortlisted an online interview appointment will be arranged.
Step 4If selected, we will call you for an on-site test.
Step 5If chosen our team shall reach out to you.
- Sales and Marketing Interns
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Laravel Developer Interns
- Software Engineering Interns
- Quality Control & Assurance Interns
- Business Comm & Support Interns
- DevOps Engineering Interns
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Telemarketing & Support Executive
- Digital Marketing and Customer Care Interns