We are looking for Quality Assurance & Quality Control Interns to join our Nepal team. The QA/QC Interns will be responsible for ensuring the quality of digital products and services while working closely with the engineering team.
They will work alongside a Senior QA Engineer who will help mentor and guide them in their role.
Required Positions: Few
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Related Certifications will be a plus point
- Good knowledge of software development processes and lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of version control system such as git
- Understand Requirements
- Manage Documentation
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Collaborate with seniors to improve existing systems
- Work on multiple existing and new projects
How to Apply
Step 1You will need to fill up the application form given below.
Step 2We’ll evaluate your application and review your CV.
Step 3If shortlisted an online interview appointment will be arranged.
Step 4If selected, we will call you for an on-site test.
Step 5If chosen our team shall reach out to you.
- Sales and Marketing Interns
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Laravel Developer Interns
- Software Engineering Interns
- Quality Control & Assurance Interns
- Business Comm & Support Interns
- DevOps Engineering Interns
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Telemarketing & Support Executive
- Digital Marketing and Customer Care Interns