We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Nepal team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in frontend development.
- Proven work experience as a web developer.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks like Laravel, CI.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass.
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Semantic UI.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Working knowledge of responsive design, mobile app design, HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Love for technology and user experiences
- Passion for producing elegant, clear, maintainable, and testable code that teammates want to build upon
- Diligent with peer code reviews and code quality
- Excellent presentation, communication and listening skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-pace high pressure environment with deadlines and high standards
- A self-starter who takes ownership of one’s work
- Good time management skills
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and designers to improve usability.
- Manage multiple projects of diverse domain.
- Implement responsive design for mobile sites.
- Provide proactive advanced technical solutions.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Present ideas and designs effectively, lead design review and feedback sessions
- Collect and consistently leverage design feedback to improve designs and design process.
- Push creative limits, challenge established thinking, advocate for users, and discover new ways of approaching a problem.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Interested Frontend Engineers can apply with cover letter and updated CV to [email protected]