We are looking for Software Engineering Interns to join our Nepal team. They will work alongside a Senior Software Engineer who will help mentor and guide them in their role. This position reports to the Technical Lead and Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Related Certifications will be a plus point
- Experience at web scripting languages: HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with PHP language and Laravel framework and/or WordPress
- Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of good SEO practices
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of version control system such as git
- Develop and maintain web projects in Laravel and/or WordPress
- Implement new designs
- Work with team leaders and other colleagues to understand and deliver business solutions
- Collaborate with seniors to improve existing systems
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Work on multiple existing and new projects
- Test and verify functional requirements
How to Apply
Step 1You will need to fill up the application form given below.
Step 2We’ll evaluate your application and review your CV.
Step 3If shortlisted an online interview appointment will be arranged.
Step 4If selected, we will call you for an on-site test.
Step 5If chosen our team shall reach out to you.
- Sales and Marketing Interns
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Laravel Developer Interns
- Software Engineering Interns
- Quality Control & Assurance Interns
- Business Comm & Support Interns
- DevOps Engineering Interns
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Telemarketing & Support Executive
- Digital Marketing and Customer Care Interns