We are looking for Frontend Engineer Interns to join our Nepal team.
The Frontend Engineer Interns will be responsible for developing UIs for custom solutions and existing products of the company while working closely with the engineering team.
They will work alongside a Senior Frontend Engineer or Frontend Engineer who will help mentor and guide them in their role.
This position reports to the Technical Lead and Operations Manager.
Required Positions: Few
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Related Certifications will be a plus point
- Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle
- Experience at web scripting languages: HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor like SASS
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of version control system such as Git
- Develop designs with HTML and CSS
- Develop interactive and user friendly UIs
- Work with project managers and other colleagues to understand and deliver business solutions
- Test and verify all usability requirements
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Work on multiple existing and new projects
Interested candidates can apply with cover letter and updated CV to [email protected] before July 20, 2018.