We are looking for tech savvy people interested to build their career in business communications and support.
This is a paid internship program and after three months the company might offer you a job role in the company.
- Bachelor Degree, in progress; pursuing a degree in IT or Engineering.
- Good conceptual base in any programming language.
- Awareness of various SDLC methodologies.
- Basic understanding of internet and intranet setup.
- Knowledge of web servers, application servers, database servers etc.
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to work well with groups and as an individual.
- Possess positive attitude with an ability to learn new technologies.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Flexible along with the ability to operate within a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrate practical experiences.
- Provide support for development teams looking to adopt and use DevOps tools/processes.
- Check for loopholes in implementation and deployment throughout the environment and make necessary fixes.
- Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and resources come up in an automated fashion.
- Continuously check for updates in tools and technologies and discuss with the team lead or related stakeholders before implementation.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed.
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points.